1 Ticket for 1 person
- Tickets: 0
- Price: US ($) 300
- Total: US ($) 0
||Price of Ticket
| 1 - 3 participants
|| US$ 1
| 4 - 6 participants
|| US$ 1
| More than 7 participants
|| US$ 1
|Access to panel discussions & other sessions
||World renowned industry insiders will take part at five plenary sessions of the seminar. These conversations will shed light on some of the most critical technology, innovation & competitiveness issues and solutions available for apparel manufacturing.
|Access to Exhibition area
||Participants will have entrance to the exhibition area where apparel tech companies, innovators will show case their innovative products and solutions
||Participants will have exceptional opportunity to network with number of c-suite delegates from top global brands and retailers, national level policy makers, apparel manufacturing, technology experts etc.
|Access to digital tech runway show
||Participants will have privilege to attend digital tech runway show that will showcase 40+ outfits that showcase future of fashion.
|Privilege to attend Dinner & Networking Party
||Participants will get access to a grand dinner and networking party, where leaders of apparel business will have their presence. In addition to that the participents will be entitled to one lunch break and two coffee break facilities during the conference sessions.
1. Access to the conference is restricted to trade visitors related to RMG industry who hold a valid Bangladesh Fashionology Summit 2019 Ticket.
2. Bangladesh Fashionology Summit 2019 Ticket holder will entitle all the segment of the respective event. No extra ticket purchase require.
3. All tickets are personalized, strictly non-transferable and cannot be resold.
4. The Bangladesh Fashionology Summit 2019 tickets are non-refundable.
5. Ticket holders shall be in proper business attire. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to those dressed inappropriately e.g. in shorts and slippers.
6. Ticket holders shall not take part in any canvassing, distribution of promotional materials, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the conference.
7. The organizer reserves the right to demand ticket holders who do not comply with the Terms and Conditions to leave the conference and to return their ticket. They shall not be permitted to access the conference halls for the remaining conference days.
8. All intellectual property rights in or arising out of the conference are owned by the Organizer and nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants badge holders any rights in them unless with the prior written consent of the intellectual property rights owner(s).
9. Ticket holders acknowledge that the Organizer, and official photographers and videographers may take photographs and/or videos of the event. Badge holders hereby grant the Organizer a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, transferable sub-licensable license to use the Images for any purpose whatsoever. They acknowledge that the Organizer is the exclusive owner of all rights in the visual asset.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.